DOYOUEVEN DISPATCH AND DELIVERY DURING COVID-19 OUTBREAK
30th March Update:
- Please note that during this time International orders can not be sent to PO Boxes and APO boxes through DHL Express.
15th April Update:
- Please note that all orders placed over Easter long weekend period, Friday April 10th to Monday April 13th, are being processed and dispatched from our warehouse facilities between Tuesday 14th April to Friday 17th.
- DHL Express services remain to be our only operational international freight forwarders. Because of the high volume of international orders being processed, there might be a slight delay in processing time from the DHL depot (24 hour period). We ask for your patience during this processing period before your tracking information begins updating.
30th March Update:
- All International Services have now been transitioned from Australia Post to DHL Express.
DHL Express services generally take 2-7 business days, post fulfilment, to be received.
- All international orders placed after Monday 30th of March, 2020 will be fulfilled as an express service which carries a $25 AUD charge. All orders placed with Doyoueven before 9AM, each working day, will be fulfilled and dispatched the same working day- services from Doyoueven will continue to run as normal. You can read more about our delivery services here.
- Our Pack and Track service and Free Shipping service will no longer be offered until further notice.
- All Australian orders remain unaffected and are being processed as per normal services.
Please note: If you’re experiencing any delays with your international delivery, and it’s taking longer than expected, please don’t hesitate to contact our live chat or email@example.com if you have any questions surrounding your orders.
Doyoueven is fulfilling and dispatching orders as per normal throughout the Covid-19 outbreak. If the situation is to change as mandated by the Federal and Victorian Australian Government our customers will be notified immediately.
For more information regarding fulfilment and dispatch from our warehouse please refer to our delivery information page here.
There have been some minor changes to delivery procedures due to Covid-19 once your DYE parcel has been dispatched however, please see below for further information:
International Orders moving forward are all being sent via DHL Express Services.
Australian orders are still being sent via Australia Post.
It is likely during the evolving Covid-19 pandemic that Australia Post deliveries will be delayed. We ask that you please stay patient with your delivery and if need any assistance to contact our customer service team, or live 24-7 chat for assistance.
Australia Post have now implemented additional measures with delivery drivers and postmen when delivering your parcels.
All door-to-door deliveries will be advised to ask the following when the door has been answered: “Are you unwell? If so, have you been diagnosed with the Covid-19?”.
If the answer is yes to either of these questions, the delivery driver will ask the customer to stay inside and leave the parcel on the front door for them to collect once the driver has left.
Australia Post have asked to consider proactively waiving the signature on delivery requirement to make life easier on the drivers, postmen and yourself - all drivers & postmen will be taking photos for proof of delivery.
To date there are no confirmed cases of Covid-19 in an Australian workforce of more than 80,000 people and action has been taken to prevent the health and safety of all persons in relation to the Covid-19 outbreak, in line with Australian Government recommendations.
All International parcels are now being sent via DHL Express.
Orders between $0-$199.99AUD - $25AUD** flat rate shipping
Orders over $200AUD+ - $15AUD** flat rate shipping
Orders over $200AUD will be automatically updated at checkout to reflect $15AUD flat rate shipping.
In countries that the virus has reached, local authorities have introduced strict controls to prevent the virus from spreading further. This is impacting deliveries to and from the countries and regions affected; therefore, we ask that you please allow for slight delays if you are an affected area.
In some cases, all couriers have suspended collection, storage, and delivery services until further notice. If you think your country is at risk, please don’t hesitate to email our support team before ordering at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fortunately, the virus does not spread via parcels, however, all DHL workers are being extra vigilant with all hygiene procedures. For the time being, delivery drivers will sign for shipments that require a signature in front of the customer. Drivers will also be observing the recommended distance (1.5m) and avoid physical contact.
Are we still accepting returns?
Yes - we sure are!* Returns procedure is going ahead as normal, except we have extended the return period to up to 60 days from the date you receive your parcel. This takes into account that your national delivery service may be experiencing delays during this time. Please refer to our Returns Page here for more information.
*Please ensure that all garments have tags attached and are in original condition, otherwise, your return may be refused
** These prices are exclusive of customs, duties and taxes. For more information regarding fees you may incur please refer to our Delivery Page here.